Black and white is always right when you are making a card. Like a little black dress, you can change the embellishments to match any occasion:
- Add an accent color or patterned paper for a POP of color.
- Change the sentiment for a wedding, sympathy, get well, or birthday card.
- Add embellishments like ribbon or pearls for different accents based on your theme.
- Make a matching envelope to complete the look.
So Sharon Tips:
- Assemble all of your layered elements first and then you can quickly assemble your card.
- The Crinkled Ribbon is very easy to work with for making bows and loops with a shabby chic appeal.
- Add embellishments such as the Glitter Enamel Dots in groups of three. Our brains like odd numbers, and one is not enough and five is too many.
- Use circle punches to easily make your sentiment stand-out.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!